Monday, September 24, 2007

Love oath under Everest

I was crying badly tonight: I am terribly terribly homesick. I have been trying to settle my heart down in Singapore, yet I could not forget lives in Melbourne – the sunshine, the beach, the lazy hours of watching MTV shows on Saturday morning with big C, Sunday cooking / evening baking in our two-room flat in Carlton, long chat with B at nights, late afternoon coffees with H, … I never like Melbourne until 7months after I left it. I could not even hold my tears on the train home. I have almost done what I always dream to do and have been to the island I have been fancied to live on. It may be time to move onto the next phase of life.

I felt so happy for L when she told me she is engaged at the foot of Everest, the closest place she and her fiancé could get up to. Bless them and wish God could grace their love eternally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home