Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Back in Singapore

My dad is finally on Chemo. It is partly my decision. A lot of people told me not to let him go through all the sickening, yet there is a higher chance in controlling his disease for a little while. Leaving him untreated is like letting him carry a time bomb without knowing when it will explode. I could imagine cancer cells are eating up his body, and I will hate myself for life if I did not get him treated.

Seeing or hearing him suffering cramp my heart terribly. These couples of days, he started reacting to the chemo and does not feel like eating, either does I. I am now trying to call him during dinner time to make him eat more by talking to him.

Career, traveling, dancing and many other things suddenly become unimportant to me. I have made several decisions during the week I was in China. Thanks to a few life long friends I spoke to when I was there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home