Saturday, October 20, 2007

I am gonna go home

I am flying back home tomorrow, anxious and scared. Since I haven’t been back for four years, I totally have no idea what Guangzhou is like, where the roads lead to or even how my relatives (especially my new nieces and nephews) look like. There was once I was asked, do you consider China or Australia as your home? I would say China is my root but Australia is my home. I have been wandering around in different countries for quite some time, it is always good to be home.

My tears almost streamed down yesterday when I hugged my boss and colleagues goodbye. This is not a holiday for me and definitely not a fun trip. Their supports are most grateful and I can’t imagine how much tears I will drop when I leave the company one day. Working in such a good environment is a blessing to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanna say, be strong! Approach me when you need any help!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home