Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Melbourne Cup Day in Singapore

I can’t remember when was the last time I laughed. One month? Two months? Maybe longer?! I am working with a lot of cancer patients, maybe I should take some learnings from them. Live and treasure every day as it comes. Really, in the past one month, I find myself have changed so much.

Having undergone several traumatic experiences in a short two-year frame does give me a lot of thoughts on what life should be living. I am seeing a fortune teller this weekend, not that I believe in mirage but I need guidance.

Today’s Melbourne Cup Day. In the past five years, I would be working in Flemington, earning AU$40 an hour plus judging girls’ dresses on the top floor of grand stand. This year, I was working like a dog and earning peanuts in Singapore for this new drug launch at a spa boutique. Anyway, I have been there and done it. I love the experience but it is time for me to move on again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home