Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Another Year



Early this year, Abby was saying that she will celebrate New Year’s count down at Time Square, New York, while I was planning my relocation to Singapore. Now is a couple of hours after the last day of 2007, I have seen a fantastic fireworks at Marina Bay Singapore and fulfill my dream of living overseas. What to do next? I am thinking to shake my head bold since my dad is dropping hair and I want to give him supports.

I miss my friends in Melbourne dearly but I have to go home to look after my family first. My mum is at the edge of breaking down, so am I. I don't think I have much of the choice. I always take things too serious. At this stage, I have to learn to let go. Let go of a person, let go of a mind set, let go of a life pattern, and let go of a country.

I can’t stay home alone; I will just cry all day and night. My eyes are swollen and my tears will drop whenever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home