Sunday, January 27, 2008

Aussie Day in Singapore

Hope it is not too late for the New Year resolution. I found this useful 10 habit kicking points in a female magazine today, which is universal applicable to most of us:

1. Get over … criticizing yourself (I am the exact opposite)

2. Get over … playing the damsel in distress (only those days of the month)

3. Get over … going solo (need to find good accompany, which is extremely rare)

4. Get over … other people’s problem (my focus point)

5. Get over … holding grudges (I am still trying to forgive and forget some people)

6. Get over … star envy (not applicable to me)

7. Get over … procrastinating (not really my style)

8. Get over … bitching (not applicable to me)

9. Get over … making excuses (not really my style)

10. Get over … living beyond your means (*blush* this is me)

Actually, I am doing not bad. Maybe I should add something – “Get over … stay at home alone on weekends and cry”.

I am exhausted this weekend, not from over party unlike the whole Australia nation, I have been working from press conference to clients’ back-to-back meetings, from live TV shootings to print media interviews, from dealing with the media to difficult clients. I am extremely tired, but still need to wait up on Saturday morning to teach a Chinese kid Chinese, which he is not interested and knows very little. I will be teaching two next week.

Am I happy that the above is going to end soon? Not really. I love my job, love the food, love the living environment, but hat the loneliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home