Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Enjoy a slow day

After a week of hectic schedules and a weekend of over indulgence in sleeping, I have quite a slow week this week round. I got to take a cab to Raffles place for a Japanese lunch, clean up my hotmail email contacts, and sneaked out of the office before 7.30pm … just before my boss called my name ~~~ I was like *stone* + *freezed* “er~~ I would love to help, but I just shut down my computer and I don't have access to the drive. So how?” “You go home and relax … but you have to present the proposal in front of the client tomorrow.” What a good deal!? I am now friends with my boss and my seniors, I could yell back “I am not convinced!” and throw the journalist contact to them and say “call her yourself.” LOL that is what friends do!

My dad is going for another operation on his kidney. Poor old man! He has been annoyed, agitated, and helpless. I really wish my work in Singapore can end soon, yet I am loving it. Like life as always, you can’t have everything you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home