Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another CNY

Another CNY in Singapore … what I can say it is damn boring. I almost starved myself one day because I ran out of food at home and shops were closed. A period for good diet.

Apart from healing my leg at home, I have been reading and watching DVDs - bored but fulfilling. I also found out one thing about myself, it is that I can not live without working. I am a workaholic of some sort. I can’t live a week without calling or being called, without no emails flooding my inbox, without deadlines, without responsibilities, and most importantly, without challenges. I will do something when I go back to Guangzhou, even though I am not willing to work in the Chinese environment for I know I will get frustrated with the ways they work. Let’s see, my priority is still my beloved father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home