Sunday, March 16, 2008

Battle with stomach flu

Several pieces of sweet potato and Taro set out my stomach flu; I almost ended up in the hospital. I threw up three times and suffered stomachache for three days. I finally start to feel better on the fourth day. My mum put me on a liquid diet as I had the tendency of puking at any time. I was also warned no sneak around for food except for the porridge that is as thin as water. Now I am left alone at home while my parents are exercising in a park.

I don't think I can live a life like this for another one month. When I woke up this morning, I was yearning to leave – I can’t live a life with nothing to look forwards to. Well, I do if I want to. I would rather live on myself than on my parents or someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home