Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Semi retired father-sitter

I have been playing hard since I become unemployed in mid-Feb. I went across three countries in three weeks, played till 2am most of the nights and ran up and down in-between mountains and busy crowds in the day time. Now, I am back home, still enjoying life, not as much as I did in overseas though.

I am a professional housewife with no husband, a chirpy father-sitter who jog around the oldies in the park in early morning, and a part-time dancer who spend half a day learning ballroom dancing from an armature Chinese aunty. After changing all the light bulbs, cleaning up the bathroom, finishing washing the dishes and house shopping, I will try to contact my old friends to catch up – only if they still remember who I am. On the other hand, my entrepreneur idea is still up in the air. Not in a hurry, God’s will to get me home and I am sure he will give me chance to learn and do things when the time is right.

Hmm … I am planning more holiday ahead since more Latin American dram now becomes a bubble. Beijing, Shanghai and Tibet are in my radar. I am ready to drift around when I am sick of my semi retired life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home