Saturday, March 22, 2008

Skin rash – coming back again!

My housewife life in China has not been easy – woke up in the early morning to go to the park, then endless of housework for the rest of the day. Adapting to the food, weather and the society has not been easy as thought either. First was the stomach flu, followed by a cold, now is my old skin rash problem. Little itchy red spots appear all over my body; the horrified memory of big patches of skin rash starts coming back to me. I had been enjoying the moist in the Singapore island for a year; the reality is looming back to me again. It is incurable for my skin problem after seeing numerous dermatologists, except for applying some mint cream to sooth the symptoms. Gosh, how come I have got such sensitive skin! I would rather trade my smooth skin for the peace of non-itchy nights after I go back.

Will Melbourne be my final destination? I used to hate it so much, so desperately to get out and be so gloomy when its winter comes, will I fall in love with this city again? I guess I fall in love with its people more than the place itself. What do I want leads me to where do I live, indeed true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home