Friday, March 28, 2008

Sneak peep of Beijing

I am finally find a peaceful morning to run my errands after days of early morning running around temples and palaces. After another yummy BJ breakfast and posting out several postcards to friends all around the world, I find myself extra 30minutes to kill before going down to the trade fair. So I do what I’d like to do – write to myself.

This morning, when I touch my face, OMG, my skin starts peeling off. I have kept applying tones of face creams day and night but still escape the omen of northern dryness. My hand is also dry as an old tree trunk. In addition, my feet and my knee caps hurt quite a bit after climbing the Great Wall for 4 hours yesterday. I will return home with thousands of things to fix my face and skin.

Long time traveling is definitely not my thing, especially when I am trying alone and living in a hostel not a hotel. I am such a city girl now. Ok, I will write more when I return home. Sadly, I can’t upload photos on my multiply. If you want to see more of my BJ trip, you can have a peep view from my facebook, which I am still figuring out how to upload photos onto a specific folder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home