Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Enough of suburban life

I just got my house sort out after running around inspecting houses and competing with bunches of others in the city fringe areas. Finally, I have found somewhere not so bad, most importantly, it is close to the city. I never like living in the suburb; it is lack of the vibrating atmosphere and what suburbia do is to have sex and play with kids – no wonder every household has two to three kids. I should stop complaining now, this item is down on my list, let’s move on.

Job wise, I am still hunting. I could start working tomorrow if I want, but I want to hang on for a bit longer to see if any opportunities will come up this week. I am trying to seek gold in this small town; what otherwise I can thrive on?

My aunt has been urging me to buy a house since I return. She even said today that I should marry someone owns a house. Uninterestingly, I replied: “Sure, help me to find a 50-year-old man. The older the better so I could finish my ‘mission’ earlier and inherit the fortune.” I know I am wild; I may go again after two years. I haven’t had enough of seeing the world yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home