Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A tough day

I was startled, wearied and angry, despite I have prepared for the worst. My eyes filled with no passion while my body was stiff. That voice has been haunting me for months; I was tired out of the indignant complains, day after day! This is the second time I have to be the one who cuts it off. I still feel the guilt even I am not the one to blame. This is also the first time I hate myself – not for what I have done to him but for why I have chosen him in the first place. “COINCIDENCE” may be the best explanation. My sickness was like a dark thick cloud that blocked my ambitious and wisdom back then. No heart broken, no tears and no good-bye kisses, but yesterday was indeed a tough day for me.

I was injected with CC vaccine! The procedure was surprisingly fast and easy at no cost. I almost worked my butts off in Singapore to market this drug, yet I received the jab like a normal flu injection at a local GP clinic. Anyway, it is always good to protect myself even though I do not meet one of the three main protection criteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home