Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Japan fever

You can call it a coincident or a trend, several of my friends happen(ed) to go to Japan for holidays; I am one of them. Why being so obsessed with this Asian country? Its unique culture, aesthetic historical buildings, fashion trends, and most importantly, its food! I indulge in Japanese food wherever I go. Its national dishes – sushi and sashimi – are given an identity of healthy all around the world. The colour of kimonos becomes a live advertisement that people will associate it with whenever Japan is mentioned. Woow, I can’t wait for my turn to go.

My heart lightens a little bit when dad’s voice is filled with some energy these few days. Since he becomes ill, I feel tones of responsibilities suddenly fell onto my shoulder. Tears were shred, but life goes on; it is never fair. My life, as the fortune teller foretold, has been and will be going through waves of ebbs and flows. Well, if that is the case, so be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home