Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Car accident

My life was distorted after the minor car accident this morning. For the first time, I realised that no one will stand behind to support me when I am in trouble. I am indeed on my own, if not more is required to take care of others. In fact, I have to take care of my parents.

The payment to my victim, a brand new red BMW, was sort out with my insurance company. That is 1K. My car? Well, I wish I am not living in Melbourne so I don’t need a car. At least, I can rely on frequent public transport in Sydney. Anyway, I am still waiting for the quote to come back to me, expecting another 1K.

I haven’t called my grandma for almost a month now; I used to call her at least once a fortnight. What can we talk about? I just became frustrated when she was chasing behind my back and yelling out “get married, buy a house, have several kids …” I feel sick every time I think of what she has said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home