Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Migraine

I don't know how I dragged myself out of bed and drove to work in one piece this morning. My head has been spinning since last night. I was bearing this severe migraine for the whole day. I could not wait to get out of work at 5pm sharp – I thought I would be fainted if I stayed there any longer. Like last night and the night before, I have a mild fever on the way back home. I was lucky enough to make it home safely.

I desired so much to run under such a perfect weather. Faith prohibited me from enjoying my life as always. I could only let the smoothing wind touch my skin briefly before I hide myself in bed before dark.

If I could get over the illness this time alone, I don't think I really need someone. It is always good to have someone to be with you, especially when I am as sick as now. But lip service as always, I will prefer to be left alone and live my way as I always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home