Thursday, October 30, 2008

1st November week

Next week is racing week. To a lot of people, it is a long weekend. It never is to me. Since second year of Uni, I always have to work very hard in those four racing days. After experiencing six years of races, I totally loose interest in this noisy and flimsy carnival. I don't adore does fancy dresses, inches high heals, or nice hats – they are and will never be mine. I would rather work humbly behind the counter and save up enough for my trips overseas than squeezing with others in an animal barn like racecourse. What so interesting of watching horses run?

Some Melbournians use this opportunity to take a break out of town. The Eastern freeway was jammed both ways: people trying to go to the countries and people trying to get into the city for parties. More traffics yet to be seen on Cup Day.

One week goes pass swiftly, which makes me feel a bit scared. On every Friday, I ask myself: “OMG, another week again!” It is the comfortable routine that I got into worries me. Yet, I am still content and happy with my job. Maybe, my world will revolve to another direction when I get bored again. Currently, it is almost centered around a couple of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home