Monday, October 13, 2008

Thoughts

I redid the Flemington Racecourse induction – the feeling was totally different six years ago. I was 19, walking up the windy road to the grandstand in the drizzle, studying in Media school, dreaming to become an event organizer/manager and anxious about the Cup carnival. Six years later, I still need to work in the Racecourse. The differences were I was much more mature, have managed regional events, have stood behind the camera and listened to my anticipated interviews by the journalists. If I want, I could even be one of the corporate guesses sipping Champaign in Grandstand.

What is holding me back?

A lot of things. If life is as simple as Lina’s fairytale world, I would not be as tough as what I am now.

I do not feel a pinch from the financial market crack down, because I don't have many things. True. Over these years, what I have accumulated? Started from grand zero and working really hard to put things together, once, twice, again and again. However, circumstances change, things are being taken away, and I have to start all over again. Maybe that is why I don't really want to own anything. I just find the less I have, the less I will care about loosing. I hate whoever asks me to commit to something that will tight me up for years – hold on to what I am having now, only care tomorrow to a certain extend (but don't live like there is no tomorrow, I need something to look forward to)!

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Zainudin said...

It's a good article, unfortunately too short. Even so I still like your writing style. Congratulations ...!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Ardmore Orthopaedic Clinic said...

Nice Post... It will useful to many people and for remaining details you just go to.

key hole surgery singapore

back pain singapore

achilles' tendon singapore

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home