Monday, December 08, 2008

Catching up with health

My blood test result is out – I am getting fitter but still a long way to catch up for someone as my age. I can only keep on doing what I am doing and try to shorten the distance.

My aunty was urging me to buy a property. Indeed, it is now a good time to buy given the interest rate is low and large sum from government incentive. Yet, I really don't want to committee to something will take 20 – 40 years. I don't even know if I can live up to 65. Having this thought is quite scary, only 40 more years ahead of me! I don't want to get tied up by a piece of land and some bricks for most of my life and die watching my children/partner living in my hard earn property. I admit being selfish; who is not?

I am getting a bored with my job. I think looking for a new job will be on my new year’s resolution list.

1 Comments:

Blogger s said...

Why not?

That sound like a life full of love and joy, surronded by family in the comfort of your home. What else is there to wish for?

We all live very short lives, to make the most of it we should value happiness over success, love over career, and personal development over shallow and meaningless endeavours in live.

Atleast that is how I am hoping to live my life.

All the best;
Roger

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home